Permissions we require
1. email – Provides access to the person’s primary email address. This permission is approved by default.
2. public_profile – Provides access to a person’s basic information, including first name, last name, profile picture, gender and age range. This permission is approved by default.
3. manage_pages – Enables your app to retrieve Page Access Tokens for the Pages and Apps that the person administrates.
4. read_insights – Provides read-only access to the Insights data for Pages, Apps and web domains the person owns.
Please see Permissions with Facebook Login to see a list of permissions (including those mentioned above) for their descriptions provided directly from Facebook.
How we use these permissions
1. email – We currently do not make use of this permission.
2. public_profile – We currently do not make use of this permission.
3. manage_pages – We only use this permission to retrieve the list of pages that you have access to on Facebook and can view the insights for.
4. read_insights – We only use this permission to retrieve insights for your pages or posts (total likes, total reach, page views, and people engaged). We also use likes and reach to show you how many likes and reach your page has for each day on a chart during a selected period in time.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of any of the above data relating to your Facebook pages and account.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent any of the above data to third parties.
Revised: 14th November, 2015